We’re committed to making this event a huge success and we know you are too. So we're asking that everyone raises a minimum of £23 each (online) - we're sure you'll agree that this is an achievable goal. Feel free to go above and beyond this goal though! If each person raises £23 before 3 July 2016, then the whole team will also be considered trophy-eligible on the event day.
Download your sponsorship form >
Polite request: Please create a page just for you and not 'on behalf' of your entire team - this is so we can track each person's individual fundraising and it helps us to award trophies more efficiently too.
If you want to join your personal fundraising page together with your friends' Just Giving pages you can do that after you've created your page.
- Log in to your Just Giving account
- In the top right hand corner of the screen, click on your name and select 'Your Fundraising'
- Click 'Start a new team'
- Name the team and choose the team's web address
- Decide if your page is going to be open (anyone can join) or closed (you’ll need to authorise new team members)
- Set the team’s fundraising target
- Choose your fundraising page to add to the team
- Click on 'Make a team page'
- You're done!
Details of how to send us your offline sponsorship can be found in the Initial Briefing Pack, found on the Event Information tab.