Get behind something that will change the world, forever.
We will work with communities to bring them safe, clean water. Water free from the filth and bacteria that causes diarrhoea and fatal diseases.
Barakot (pictured) is one of the many children across the world who has no choice but to drink filthy water that makes him dangerously ill. He has no choice but to drink it, even though every sip could kill him. Just like it kills almost 800 children per day.
There are 844 million people like Barakot in the world who need access to clean water. That’s why we need the support of people like you to help us reach them all. Because together, we can bring clean water to everyone everywhere.
When you join us as a WaterAid supporter you will receive:
- A welcome pack explaining how your donation will make a difference to the lives of some of the world’s poorest people.
- Updates on WaterAid’s work through Oasis magazine posted to you twice per year and a monthly e-news which contains report backs on communities and families reached with the help of your support. You will also receive news from the field and updates from families benefiting from your gift.
- All donations $2 and over are 100% tax deductable.
- An annual tax receipt in July.
Your monthly gift will help ensure many more children like Barakot and their communities are reached with desperately needed clean water and sanitation.
Here is what your monthly donation could achieve in a year:
- $20 could provide 184 metres of water pipe to connect water to remote villages
- $29 could provide five children with clean water
- $38 could provide toilets at school for a class of children
For any enquiries or to set up a regular gift via direct debit, please contact our Supporter Services team on 1300 858 022 or email [email protected]
When a community gets access to the safe water and sanitation they desperately need, their:
- health improves, and fewer lives are lost
- time is freed up to do other important tasks, like harvesting food, or caring for children
- children have the chance to go to school and play