Under the supervision of the Senior Accountant, this position will assist the Finance team. The primary responsibility of the Finance Officer is to perform general accounting duties including processing monthly payroll, accounts payable and receivable, completion of month-end account reconciliations and Country Program support.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate and process accounts payable and receivable
- Coordinate and process monthly payroll
- Administer and process online Banking & Corporate Credit Cards
- Process and Lodge Business Activity Statements and PAYG Instalment Activity Statements
- Bank and other balance sheet reconciliations
- Update bank deposit report daily and upload on a monthly basis
- Upload fundraising committee reports to SunSystems
- Contribute to Year-end Audit and Annual Financial Statement requirements
- Review monthly reports from country programs
- Upload country programs financial data into SunSystems
- Assist country programs with accounting and finance queries
- Assist fundraising committees with accounting and finance queries
- Assist with preparation of finance reports and queries
- Other duties as required
Please submit an application to [email protected] by Sunday 6th May 2018. The subject line of your email should read “Application – Finance Officer”.
Application instructions are detailed on the Position Description.