Fundraising Support Volunteer
- Fundraising Support Volunteer
- Volunteer: 1-2 days per week (November to March) potentially ongoing
WaterAid’s Vision is of a world where everyone, everywhere has safe water, sanitation and hygiene. Our mission is to transform the lives of the poorest and most marginalised people by improving access to safe water, sanitation and hygiene. WaterAid works with partners to maximize its impacts for policy change/influence.
WaterAid works through supporting local organisations and government authorities to design and demonstrate appropriate and sustainable water, sanitation and hygiene programmes. WaterAid also seeks to influence the policy change through government and other key sector actors to secure and protect the right of poor people to safe, affordable water and sanitation services.
Everything we do is shaped by our six values:
This is an opportunity to learn about the not for profit fundraising industry by working within the Corporate and Community Engagement (CCE department) across individual fundraising, events, communication and corporate teams. You will receive training on our database and programs
The Fundraising Support Volunteer assists across the (CCE) department on specific tasks including (but not limited to):
- Supporting the events team with mailing of Water Challenge packs and prizes
- Working with Individual Giving to fulfil value exchange requests as part of the regular giving program
- Engaging with WaterAid supporters and answering enquiries via phone, email or mail.
- Donation processing and receipting into database (Raiser’s Edge – training provided)
- Data hygiene tasks to ensure quality of donor data
- Generating and printing of receipt letters to support appeals
- Support with privacy processes around donation forms including scanning and secure storage.
- General administration duties
- Other ad hoc tasks as required by the CCE team
Please send a one-page expression of interest and resume to [email protected]g.au