Individual Fundraising Volunteer
- Individual Fundraising Volunteer
- Volunteer: 1-2 days per week (Wednesdays preferred)
WaterAid’s Vision is of a world where everyone, everywhere has safe water, sanitation and hygiene. Our mission is to transform the lives of the poorest and most marginalised people by improving access to safe water, sanitation and hygiene. WaterAid works with partners to maximize its impacts for policy change/influence.
WaterAid works through supporting local organisations and government authorities to design and demonstrate appropriate and sustainable water, sanitation and hygiene programmes. WaterAid also seeks to influence the policy change through government and other key sector actors to secure and protect the right of poor people to safe, affordable water and sanitation services.
Everything we do is shaped by our six values:
The Fundraising and Programs Support assists across both the Corporate and Community Engagement department and Policy & Programs on specific tasks including (but not limited to):
- Donor care tasks including manage and respond to supporter enquiries via phone, email and mail.
- Donation processing and receipting
- Database clean up activities that will include:
- Recoding of donation codes
- Clean up of donor segment codes
- Data Entry into Raiser’s Edge
- De-duplication of donor records
- Clean up of donor contact details format (Phone, Address & Emails)
- Contacting donors to reconfirm opt out codes
- Other additional tasks determined by database officer
- General administration duties
Please submit applications to [email protected]
Applications for this position must include a resume and a cover letter.
For any queries not answered in this document and to submit your application please email to [email protected]