Call for Extended Abstract- 4th Rainwater Convention 2019
WaterAid in collaboration with ITN-BUET and Rain Forum is calling for abstract for Rainwater Convention 2019
31 August 2019
Notification date of acceptance:
5 September 2019
- Best practices of rainwater harvesting
- Geographical context specific challenges of rainwater harvesting
- Rainwater and quality issues in different geographic locations
- Legal framework, policy, strategy and challenges of rainwater harvesting
- Potential of RWH in integrated water resources management (IWRM)
- Potential of RWH in different sectors (i.e. industries, institutions, RMG etc.)
- Technological options and innovations in rainwater harvesting
Interested participants can submit extended abstract(s) on single or
multiple thematic areas.
All the accepted abstracts will be included in the
4th Rainwater Convention 2019 proceeding.