[EVENT FINISHED] Voice from the field session: WASH in Africa and work of WaterAid
International NGO WaterAid is working to make clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone, everywhere within a generation. The international not-for-profit organization works in 34 countries to change the lives of the poorest and most marginalized people.
Poor WASH also contributes both directly and indirectly to Repeated diarrhea and other infections, including intestinal worms and environmental enteric dysfunction, prevent the adequate absorption and use of nutrients.
WaterAid will host a TICAD7 official side event “Water, sanitation and hygiene for achieving UHC and improving nutrition in Africa” highlighting the interconnections between health, nutrition and WASH.
On the occasion, we would like to have a chance to share the current situation and new developments and exchange opinions with people interested in water and sanitation issues in Africa.
- Manaye Siyoum, Director of Technical Services, WaterAid Ethiopia
- Annie Msosa, Head of WaterAid Malawi
- Date: Tuesday 29th August 19:00 – 20:30
- Venue: Alvas Design Workshop Studio (5F, KEIKYU Dai2 building) (2 minutes' walk from Shinagawa Station)
- Organized by WaterAid
- Language: English
- Fee: 500 Yen
- Registration: https://forms.gle/cA9weVYX5ndwgYc8A