We collaborate with other sector stakeholders to facilitate development and operationalisation of relevant water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) related policies, guidelines and standards, required to ensure quality WASH services in line with SDG 6 - clean water and sanitation - commitments.
This contributes to better co-ordination and collaboration across various sector actors on a common WASH agenda for change.
We also support the government in operationalising and roll out of the approved policies, guidelines and standards, which will help to improve accountability in the sector and good governance.
Our partners include:
- Government of Myanmar: Ministry of Health and Sports, Department of Rural Development under MoALI, Department of Education
- Regional Government: Yangon City Development Committee, COVID-19 Response Committees
- Partner organisations: UNICEF, Myanmar Book Aid and Preservation Foundation (MBAPF), Myaing Youth Development Organisation (MYDO), Jhpiego, Pan Taing Shin, Rays of Light, Save the Children International, BRIDGE, Community Empowerment and Resilience Association (CERA)
- Corporate collaborations: KBZ, PACT
- Media partners: MIZZIMA, 7 Day TV, Frontier Myanmar, Myanmar Times
- Donors: LIFT, Lindex, Diageo, UNICEF, Prudential Myanmar, The Charitable Foundation, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT), Water for Women, UNICEF, UNDP, Wimbledon Foundation, Refinitiv