Annual General Meeting 2017
This is notice that the thirty-third Annual General Meeting of WaterAid will be held at 8 Northumberland Avenue, London WC2N 5BY at 1pm on Friday 13 October 2017.
The business of the meeting will be:
- To receive and confirm the minutes of the thirty-second Annual General Meeting of the Company held on 9 October 2016 (Resolution 1).
- To receive the report of the Board of Trustees and the statement of accounts and balance sheet of the Company for the year ended 31 March 2017 and the auditors' report.
- To elect Heidi Mottram, Manuel Avarinho, Heather Skilling and Mala Rao as trustees as recommended by the Board (Resolution 2).
- To re-appoint Rosemary Carr, current Trustee and Vice Chair, who is at the end of her second term, for one additional year in office as recommended by the Board (Resolution 3).
- To note the retirement from office of Richard Flint, Christiane Wuillamie and Clarissa Brocklehurst.
- To appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as auditors for the current year (Resolution 4).
- To consider and, if thought fit, to pass the following as a special resolution: It is hereby resolved by way of special resolution that the draft Articles of Association presented to the meeting be and are hereby approved and adopted as the Articles of Association of the Charity in substitution for and to the exclusion of all existing Articles of Association of the Charity. The draft Articles of Association to be presented to the meeting are attached to this notice.
By order of the Board of Trustees
Chief Executive and Company Secretary
Note: A member of the Charity who is entitled to attend and vote at the above-mentioned meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy who need not be a member of the Charity to attend and vote instead of him or her. You should have received a proxy form with this notice.