Bathroom Sessions prize draw terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
1. The prize draw is run by WaterAid and is open to residents of the UK only and must be aged 18 or over, at the time of entering.
2. Employees of WaterAid, those closely associated with organising the prize draw and their immediate families and members of households, are not eligible to take part.
3. By entering this prize draw, you agree to these terms and conditions.
4. To enter the prize draw, you must have done one of the following:
- Donated an amount of your choosing to this fundraising page: https://www.wateraid.org/uk/get-involved/bathroom-sessions
- Sent a free postal entry to Nick Chowdrey, C/O WaterAid, 6th Floor, 20 Canada Square, London, E14 5NN. Entry note must contain: Name, email address and/or phone number.
5. The prize draw opens on 00:01 UTC on 8 February 2022 and closes at 23:59 UTC on 15 February 2022.
6. A donation provides one entry to the prize draw, regardless of the amount of the donation.
7. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.
7. 25 winners will be selected at random and contacted directly on the email provided with your donation or via your preferred method, if entered by post on 22 February 2022.
8. Each winner will win two tickets to the Bathroom Sessions gig, which will take place from 19:00 until 23:00 on 8 March 2022 at Protein Studios, 31 New Inn Yard, London, EC2A 3EY.
9. Entrants must be 18 or over at the time of entry. To gain entry to the event, the winner and their accompanying guest must be aged 18 or over. Proof of age may be required.
10. The winner must be available to be contacted after the closing date and respond to the notification by midnight on 1 March to confirm acceptance of tickets and attendance. If the winner cannot be contacted or the winning notification is returned or is undeliverable, such winner forfeits all rights to any ticket, and an alternate winner will be selected.
11. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
12. WaterAid cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, not properly registered or recorded or cannot be delivered or entered into the prize draw for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any server, Internet access, system or any other reason. Proof of sending the entry is not proof of receipt by WaterAid.
13. There is no purchase necessary to enter or be selected. For the avoidance of doubt, there is no obligation to enclose a donation to WaterAid to be eligible to win in this prize draw – but your donation will be much appreciated.
14. Donations made after the closing date will be retained by WaterAid.
15. If we want to use your name/screen name in our social posts, we will seek your consent prior to this.
16. We may want to use the content you send to us to re-post or incorporate into a new post – organically or for paid social activities. We will seek your consent in advance should we want to do this.
17. We will contact you and seek your consent should we want to repost images that you send to us from our social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
18. In all cases, should we want to contact you, we’ll do so by a direct message on the social platform you have shared your content originally.
Some general rules
20. The Prize Draw is organised by WaterAid (Charity no 288701), a charitable company limited by guarantee with company number 01787329. The registered office is at 6th Floor, 20 Canada Square, London E14 5NN). Any questions or complaints regarding the Prize Draw should be sent to this address.
21. WaterAid accepts no responsibility if you ignore these terms and conditions and you agree to indemnify WaterAid against any claim by any third party arising from any breach by you of these terms and conditions.
22. WaterAid accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting any prize. WaterAid further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of WaterAid for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
23. WaterAid reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue this prize draw and its Terms and Conditions, temporarily or permanently, with or without prior notice (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of WaterAid in all matters under its control is final and binding.
24. WaterAid shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation, global pandemics or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
25. The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.