Bogstacle mud run
Gather your friends, family and colleagues to take on the Abogalypse, Crawl of Nature, Bog Pipes and more awesome obstacles in our brand new mud run. There's also an epic twist - your sponsors can decide how hard the course you take on is. So better hope they're nice, or you're getting filthy.
This event is run by WaterAid to raise money and awareness for our vital work to help make clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone, everywhere within a generation.
So only one question remains: can you beat the bog?
Your sponsors decide your fate...
Every time a sponsor donates to your online JustGiving page, they get to vote on the difficulty of the obstacles you'll face on event day.
With their donation, they must leave a comment including one of the following...
#BOGBUDDY - someone nice, who wants you to take on easier obstacles
#BOGBADDY - someone not so nice, who wants to set you a real challenge
Whichever one gets the most votes wins! (We're relying on you being honest on event day, and no one likes a fun sponge.)
See who's already beaten the bog...
What you'll get...
- Training guides
- Fundraising advice
- Support from a dedicated member of the WaterAid Events team
- Branded technical t shirt and/or other branded items
- Our (in)famous Poo Emoji medal
- Finishers goody bag & water
- Facepaint, glitter, temporary tattoos & hair braiding
- ‘Toilet of Dreams’ throne and photo op fancy dress props
- WaterAid interactive experience – try out our Virtual Reality headsets and Augmented Reality photo gallery!
- Fun garden games (Giant Jenga, Connect 4, etc)
- Catering options (hot food, drinks and snacks)
- Bag drop (can also leave your keys and valuables here)
- Changing room tents
- Car parking
- Warmup from qualified personal trainers
- Great 5k or 10k mud run through some fantastic forests, stunning streams and cracking countryside
- Fun, challenging obstacles – many with different difficulty variations (your sponsors choose which difficulty you do) and some within/close to the event village so your spectators can easily cheer you on!
- On course photographers
- Mobile event medics and stewards
- Water station (supplied by WaterAid’s great supporting partner Belu)