Just Water 2022: Fundraising incentive terms and conditions
Your chance to earn prizes for your fundraising efforts!
Prize draw terms and conditions
The free prize draw to win our Just Water hamper (including a Just Water bottle, Fitbit charge 2, 2x VIP tickets to London Coffee Festival 2022, Twining’s Tea Gift bag, Bowl Grabber wine case and a bungee jump experience) (the “Prize Draw”), is governed by these terms and conditions. To be eligible to win this prize you must agree to be bound by them. Please read them carefully.
- The promoter of the Prize Draw is WaterAid (Charity no 288701) WaterAid, 6th Floor, 20 Canada Square, London, E14 5NN (“WaterAid”).
- Participants must be at least 18 years old to enter and legally resident in the UK, excluding Northern Ireland.
- Employees or contractors of WaterAid and their immediate families and members of households, and anyone else connected in any way with the Prize Draw are not eligible to take part.
- £150+ must have been raised online or offline by 11.59pm, 31 January 2022
- WaterAid reserves the right to require any participant to prove that he or she meets the entry requirements in these Terms and Conditions and is eligible to participate in the Prize Draw.
How to enter
- If you raise at least £150 on your JustGiving page by 11.59pm, 31 January 2022 you will automatically be entered into the draw.
- If you raise at least £150 in offline donations by 31 January 2022, you can also enter this draw by sending your name and address on a stamped addressed envelope to:
Just Water Prize Draw
20 Canada Square
Postal entries must be received no later than 31 January 2022.
- The Prize Draw will close at 11:59pm on 31 January 2022. After this time no further entries to the Prize Draw will be permitted.
- No purchase or donation to WaterAid is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- WaterAid accepts no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Entries submitted by any other means will not be accepted. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected.
- The prize comprises six products, equivalent to one prize hamper: 1 x Twinings Favourite Collection Tea & Infusions Gift Box (valued at £10), 2 x VIP London Coffee Festival tickets (valued at £60), 1 x Bowl Grabber wine case (valued at £60), 1 x FitBit charge 2 (valued at c.£75), 1 x Just Water bottle (valued at £10), and 1 x Bungee Jump experience from buyagift.co.uk (valued at £69).
- The prize is non-transferable. WaterAid reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater value, or at WaterAid’s sole discretion, the cash value of the prize, if this is necessary for reasons beyond WaterAid’s reasonable control.
- The prize includes delivery of the prize to an address in the UK.
How the winners will be chosen
- The winners of the Prize Draw will be drawn at random by computer from all complete, eligible, properly submitted entries received before the closing date and time. The draw will take place within three working days of the closing date.
- The winners will be notified within 10 working days of the draw using the email address provided on the entry form/registration.
- In the event that the promoter is for any reason unable to contact a winner within 15 working days of the draw date or the winner is found not to meet the entry requirements in these Terms and Conditions, WaterAid reserves the right at its sole discretion to withdraw the prize entitlement and to award the prize to another participant who will be drawn at random by computer.
Publicity and data protection
- By entering the Prize Draw, participants agree to have their name, county and photograph featured in reasonable publicity relating to the Prize Draw without further reference, payment or other compensation.
- For 14 days from the closing date of the Prize Draw, details (including their name) of the winner will be made available to participants and the public on request by sending a letter and stamped addressed envelope to: Just Water Team, WaterAid, 6th Floor, 20 Canada Square, London E14 5NN
- WaterAid will collect and process participants’ personal information in order to conduct the Prize Draw and to communicate with participants any pertinent information necessary to conducting the Prize Draw. This information will be shared with WaterAid’s agents to the extent necessary for the Prize Draw to be administered and the prize to be delivered to the winner.
- WaterAid reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notice, by posting changes to the following webpage: wateraid.org/uk/get-involved/events/just-water.
- WaterAid reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Prize Draw in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Prize Draw is not capable of being conducted as specified within these Terms and Conditions or in the event of any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of WaterAid that could affect the normal course of the Prize Draw.
- Neither WaterAid nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies are responsible for any losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its or their control such as (but not limited to) the acts or defaults of any supplier selected by WaterAid to provide the prize that may lead to loss or damage of the prize in transit to the winner.
- To the fullest extent permissible in law, WaterAid will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants’ entry into the Prize Draw or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit their ability to participate in the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit WaterAid liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
- Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Prize Draw in a manner, which in WaterAid’s reasonable determination is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants may be rejected from the Prize Draw at WaterAid’s sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Prize Draw, WaterAid may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Prize Draw as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising as a result of such actions.
- All of WaterAid’s decisions in relation to the winner of the Prize Draw are final and WaterAid will not enter into any correspondence with participants.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Prize Draw or these Terms and Conditions.