Race to the King Ultra Marathon
We’re delighted to be a Gold Partner for this year’s Race to the King, part of the Threshold Sports run series. This is a challenge for all, inclusive of all ages, experience and fitness levels - whether you’re a seasoned runner, patient plodder or weekend walker. You can choose to take on the route over two days and camp overnight, or do it all in one go without stopping.
Your epic journey will be supported by a dedicated and experienced event crew – keeping you going to the next checkpoint, and towards the finish line – the steps of the magnificent Winchester Cathedral.
By running and fundraising for WaterAid, you'll also be helping to transform lives with clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene.
- Training programme tailored to all levels
- Fully signposted route, with regular rest stops
- WaterAid check point en route
- Camping (if weekend option chosen)
- Hot meals, showers, drinks and sports nutrition
- Bag transport to the finish
- Free personal event photos uploaded on Facebook
- Medical support at pit stops and en route
- Finisher’s medal