Race to the Stones ultramarathon
Follow in the footsteps of Romans, Vikings and mythical warriors in their quest to reach the ancient stone circle at Avebury.
With a completion rate of over 90%, this is the perfect first ultramarathon: you can choose to camp over the weekend, take on the 50km single-day option, or really push yourself and tackle 100km non-stop.
Whichever option you go for, grit and determination will get you to the finish line and secure memories to last a lifetime!
- Full event support from the organisers, Threshold Trail Series
- Training programme tailored to all levels
- Fully signposted route for navigation in day and night conditions
- Fully stocked pitstops
- Hot meals, showers, drinks and sports nutrition
- Qualified medical personnel at all pitstops, with clinics at basecamp and finish points
- Finisher’s medal
- Individual chip timing throughout
- Bag transport to the finish line
- Dinner, overnight camping and breakfast (for the 100km over two days option only)
- Fundraising support, advice and resources from our dedicated WaterAid team.
If you have any questions about taking part in Race to the Stones or fundraising for WaterAid, please get in touch with Sam in our events team – he'd love to help!
Email: [email protected]
You can also join the WaterAid Events Facebook group to meet fellow challenge participants and find answers to common questions.