Give in celebration
Mark the occasion
From birthdays and weddings to religious festivals and anniversaries – mark a special date in your own life, and use your celebration to help others transform theirs for good.
Top fundraising tips
- Let your friends and family know that you would prefer for everyone to make a donation rather than give a personal gift – this way the gift will keep on giving!
- Include a personal note or story telling people why you've chosen to support WaterAid in particular.
- If you've set up a fundraising page, think about the best places to share it – you could post it on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, or you could even add a link to your e-mail footer during your fundraising period.
- Ask us if we can help to make your day as special as possible – we’re here to help! Get in touch with Sam by emailing [email protected].
- If you're hosting a physical event, request a collection tin from us, so people can choose to donate any loose change if they wish.
- Think about raffles or prize draws to add to your fundraising total. These are a great way to raise a bit of extra cash and can be really fun!
Get in touch
If you have any questions, are in need of advice, or would like to request fundraising materials for your celebration, just get in touch with Sam from our Community Team – he'd love to hear from you!
Email: [email protected]