Become Water Warriors
We have everything you need for a non-uniform day with a difference!
When your pupils take part in our Water Warriors day, they’ll have fun, learn about water issues around the world and raise money for children who don't have access to clean water, decent toilets or good hygiene.
How does it work?
All you need to do is:
1. Sign your school up to Water Warriors (below) and receive your free resource pack.
2. Use the assembly plan and template letter to let the whole school community know that you're taking part in Water Warriors.
3. Set a date for your non-uniform day and request a £1 donation from all those taking part.
4. Host a fun-filled Water Warriors day, with craft sessions and curriculum linked activities.
5. Donate the proceeds to WaterAid, and help reach children in some of the world's poorest communities with clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene.
What’s more, when you sign up to Water Warriors you’ll receive free interactive resources including:
- An assembly plan
- Water Warriors craft activities
- Curriculum linked creative writing session
So, are you and your class ready to become Water Warriors? Sign up for your online resources now.