Become Water Warriors
When your pupils take part in our Water Warriors day, they’ll have fun and learn about water issues around the world – whilst raising money to help bring clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene to children living without these three essentials.
How does it work?
All you need to do is:
1. Sign your school up to Water Warriors and receive your free resource pack.
2. Use the assembly plan and template letter to let the whole school community know that you're taking part in Water Warriors.
3. Set a date for your non-uniform day and ask for a £1 donation from all those taking part.
4. Host a fun-filled Water Warriors day, with craft sessions and curriculum linked activities.
5. Donate the proceeds to WaterAid – and help reach children in some of the world's poorest communities with clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene.
When you sign up to Water Warriors you’ll receive free interactive resources, including:
- an assembly plan
- Water Warriors craft activities and templates
- curriculum-linked resources
- a colourful poster
So, are you and your class ready to become Water Warriors? Sign up for your online resources now.