We're looking for three voluntary ambassadors to join our friendly, welcoming team over the summer and support us in three key areas: volunteering, campaigning and content, and logistics.
You'll support us to deliver another successful season of festival activity, helping WaterAid raise funds and awareness of our mission to reach everyone, everywhere with the three essentials: clean water, decent toilets, and good hygiene.
Applications are now open and will close at 5pm on Tuesday 21 February.
What you'll do
As a positive, enthusiastic and approachable ambassador, you'll share your knowledge and experience with fellow volunteers, and work closely with our festivals team to ensure everything runs smoothly – before, during and after our key events this summer.
Who we're looking for
Successful applicants will have:
- previous experience as a festival volunteer for WaterAid,
- a real passion for our work,
- excellent interpersonal and teamworking skills,
- a positive approach to work,
- endless energy and enthusiasm!
How to apply
- Your full name
- The role(s) you'd like to apply for
- A short film (no more than 60 seconds), including an introduction, why you'd like to be a festival ambassador, and any relevant skills or experience you feel you can bring to the role.
Closing date: 5pm on Tuesday 21 February.