Fundraising and administration volunteer
You will support the Philanthropy & Trusts team in providing high quality donor stewardship and grant management, prospect research and the development of bespoke communications and events. You will also provide the team with crucial administrative support, contributing to effective internal operations and raising significant funding to reach everyone, everywhere by 2030.
To be successful, you’ll need to have:
- Passion for international development and a commitment to WaterAid’s work.
- Ability to absorb lots of information quickly and produce creative communications for supporters.
- Enthusiasm and a flexible, ‘can-do’ attitude.
See the job description for full details of the role.
With a commitment to our vision, you’ll get inspiration from the change you help make happen. We appreciate and respect different people and ideas, allow the chance to grow and the space to be yourself at your best.
Please note: We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
How to apply
Submit a CV and covering letter (maximum of one page) by email to to Katie Zeronian-Dalley and Sarah Hardy at [email protected].
Please include the following information in your email:
- When you would be able to start
- How long you think you would be able to work with us
- How many days per week you could dedicate to this volunteering role
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until the application deadline, which means that we may conduct interviews before then, so please submit an application at your earliest convenience.
Application deadline: Sunday 20 January 2019