We couldn't do the work we do without you, which is why we value your trust so highly. It's also why, when you make the decision to support us, we make this promise to you:
- We’ll use your donations in the best way possible. For every £1 you give, 72p is spent enabling people to transform their lives with clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene, 1p is spent on governance and 27p is spent on fundraising*
- You can choose how often we contact you. Just call our Supporter Care team on 020 7793 4594 to let us know what you prefer.
- We’ll use your support to help deliver lasting solutions, not short-term fixes.
- We’ll share stories of the people you help.
- Together, we won’t stop until clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene are a normal part of everyday life for everyone, everywhere.
*as of 17/18 WaterAid annual report.
We’re committed to the highest standards in fundraising practice. We’re a member of the Institute of Fundraising and the Fundraising Regulator and adhere to their Code of Fundraising Practice.
We’re also dedicated to working as openly and transparently as possible, so you can be sure your donation will make a lasting difference.
How we're run
How we're run
We’re run by a team of talented and experienced individuals, committed to changing normal for everyone, everywhere.
It’s important that we understand and protect people in vulnerable circumstances, including those who might want to support us.
We work with three telephone fundraising agencies, so we can talk to you about our work and plan for the future.
Our annual reports
Our annual report details our achievements in the last year – and the incredible difference your support is making to people around the world, like Bernadette and her son Josy.
Make a donation today
Ready to make a difference? Just £2 a month can help change someone's life.
Get involved, your way
Join an event, fundraise with friends or find your own way to transform lives.
Give an unforgettable gift
We've got the perfect presents for every occasion in our Shop for Life.