Priceless Prize Draw - Ringo Starr T&Cs
This page sets out the terms on how to enter the WaterAid Priceless Prize Draw.
WaterAid Priceless Prize Draw
The prize draw is free to enter by post using the details below and supporters can also enter through our website whilst making a donation (Minimum £2).
All donations go to helping some of the world’s poorest people access clean water and a toilet. WaterAid’s Priceless Prize Draw is part of our Untapped appeal. Every £1 you donate between 1 Nov 2017 and 31 Jan 2018 will be doubled by the UK Government up to a total of £5 million.
To enter into the draw online, head to www.wateraid.org/uk/donate/win-ringo-starr-prize
Selected fields must be completed:
To enter into the draw via post, send your name, address and email address along with ‘WaterAid’s Priceless Prize Draw – Ringo Starr’ in a stamped address envelope to:
WaterAid’s Priceless Prize Draw
47-49 Durham Street
Competition opens: Free Draw opens for entries via post and online via the www.wateraid.org/uk/donate/win-ringo-starr-prize on Wednesday 3rd January 2018.
Competition closes: Free Draw closes for entries at midnight on Wednesday 31st January 2018.
Winners drawn and notified: The draw will take place on Wednesday 7th February 2018 for all entries and winners will be notified within one week.
Winners confirm prize acceptance: The winner must respond to the notification by midnight Wednesday 8th March 2018.
- You must be over the age of 18 (at point of entry) to enter the competition
1. If successful, you will win one limited edition signed framed print “Greece” from Ringo Starr’s Photographer Portfolio 2018.
Terms and conditions:
Entry implies acceptance of the following terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the T&Cs will be disqualified.
2. The draw is only open to applicants aged 18 and over (at the time of entry) Employees of WaterAid, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion, are not eligible to enter
3. The winner will be selected at random; using a random number generator (computer algorithm) there will be one winner.
4. The prize is one limited edition signed framed print “Greece” from Ringo Starr’s Photographer Portfolio 2018.
5. The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
6. Free Draw opens for entries via post and online via the www.wateraid.org/uk/donate/win-ringo-starr-prize on Wednesday 3rd January 2018. Free Draw closes for entries via online at midnight on Wednesday 31st January 2018. Free Draw entries via post must be received by Wednesday 31st January 2018.
7. One online donation equals one entry to the draw.
8. One postal response equals one entry to the draw.
9. Late entries will not be included in the draw.
10. The draw will take place on Wednesday 7th February 2018 for all valid entries received prior to the closing date and winners will be notified within one week.
11. The winner must respond to the notification by midnight Wednesday 8th March 2018 to confirm acceptance of the prize. If the potential winner cannot be contacted or the winning notification is returned or is undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to the prize, and an alternate winner will be selected.
12. No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition.
13. By entering your information, you will be added to the WaterAid database and by indicating your consent to receiving information from us about our work, campaigns, opportunities to get involved and fundraising by post and email. Please write ‘no contact’ if you want to enter the draw, but receive no further communications from us.
15. In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this free draw, the decision of WaterAid shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
16. The organiser reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
17. The organiser shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the draw. The liability of the promoter shall be limited to the maximum amount permitted by law. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the organiser’s negligence.
18. No refunds shall be made to entries made due to user error on the entrants’ behalf or understanding the nature of the draw. 19. The winner may be required to take part in WaterAid PR and promotional activity.
20. The winner will receive limited edition signed framed print “Greece” from Ringo Starr’s Photographer Portfolio 2018. It is number 2 out of 25 Greece prints in the Photograph Portfolio 2018. Print specification:
- Edition: 25 numbers prints signed by Ringo Starr
- Dimensions: 50.8cm x 76.2cm (20x30)
- Method: Archival Giclée using K3 Lightfast inks
- Paper: 100% cotton Hahnemuhle photo rag 320gsm
- Certificate: numbered and signed by the publishers
- Frame: Black hard wood with acid free mount and UV Perspex
21. Delivery of the print will be made by courier. Costs will be covered by WaterAid for delivery to mainland UK only. Delivery outside of mainland UK will need to be arranged and paid for by the winner.
22. There will be no replacement prize or compensation if the framed print is damaged during delivery. The organiser is WaterAid, registered charity England and Wales 288701. 47-49 Durham Street, London, SE11 5JD.