Get details on obtaining financial information and state regulations.

WaterAid publishes detailed financial summary information as a part of its annual reports, financial reports, and IRS 990 forms.

Financial information about WaterAid may be obtained by contacting us at 233 Broadway, Suite 2705, New York, NY, 10279, (212) 683-0430, or as stated below, organized by state:




  • A copy of the official registration and financial information for the nature conservancy, a dc-based nonprofit corporation (registration no. Ch 694), may be obtained from the division of consumer services by calling toll-free 1-800-help-fla (435-7352) within the state or visiting their website www.freshfromflorida.com. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state.



  • Documents and information submitted under the Maryland Solicitations Act are also available, for the cost of postage and copies from the Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis, MD 21401.



  • MICS-6446



  • The official registration and financial information of WaterAid may be obtained from the Mississippi Secretary of State's office by calling 1-888-236-6167. Registration by the Secretary of State does not imply endorsement.


New Jersey     

  • Information filed with the attorney general concerning this charitable solicitation and the percentage of contributions received by the charity during the last reporting period that were dedicated to the charitable purpose may be obtained from the attorney general of the state of new jersey by calling 973-504-6215 and is available on the internet atwww.njconsumeraffairs.gov/ocp.htm#charity. Registration with the attorney general does not imply endorsement.


New York        

  • Upon request, a copy of the latest annual report can be obtained from the organization or from the Office of the Attorney General by writing to the Charities Bureau at 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.


North Carolina

  • Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 1-888-830-4989. The license is not an endorsement by the State.



  • The official registration and financial information of WaterAid may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.



  • Financial statements are available from State Division of Consumer Affairs, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Services, PO Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218.



  • The notice of solicitation as required by the Charitable Solicitation Act is on file at Charities Division, Office of the Secretary of State, State of Washington, Olympia, WA 98504-0422, 1-800-332-4483. A potential donor can obtain additional financial disclosure information at a published number in the office of the secretary.


West Virginia 

  • Residents may obtain a summary of the registration and financial documents from: Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, WV 25305.


Contributions are deductible for federal income tax purposes in accordance with applicable law.  Registration in a state does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation of WaterAid by the state.