WaterAid is the #1 ranked international nonprofit dedicated to helping people in the world’s poorest communities gain access to clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene (WASH).
We have programs and influence in 34 countries across Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, Latin America and the Pacific region, and have water, sanitation and hygiene experts immediately available to discuss a variety of topics:
- Disaster Risk Reduction
- Public-private partnerships
- Hygiene and menstrual health
- Governance and public policy, including the UN Global Goals
- Climate change
- Child and maternal health
- WASH technology and innovation
- Aid effectiveness: monitoring, accountability and sustainability
US press inquiries
Get the latest news, stories and commentary from our newsroom.
Our team of water and sanitation experts are available for interviews and to speak at events.
Millions of people are living without clean water, decent toilets and proper hygiene. We need to change that.
We produce a wide range of reports and briefings about policy and practice in water, sanitation and hygiene.
Stories from around the world
These amazing stories show how people's lives have been transformed by clean water.