Ride Across Britain: Land's End to John O'Groats
Land’s End to John O’Groats by bike: it’s a bucket-list challenge for a reason!
Take on the ultimate UK cycle challenge over nine days, fully supported and with all the logistics taken care of – so all you need to do is focus on enjoying this iconic ride.
From clifftops to moorlands, along hidden backroads and over soaring peaks: you’ll experience the most spectacular cycling the UK has to offer as you pedal through 23 counties across England, Wales and Scotland.
- Full event support from the organisers, Threshold Sports
- Training programme tailored to all levels
- Fully signposted route, with regular rest stops
- Expert chaperones, medical staff and mechanical support throughout
- Fantastic food, power showers, drinks, and sport nutrition
- Overnight basecamps with 2-person tent set up for each rider
- Finisher’s medal
- Fundraising support, advice and resources from our dedicated WaterAid team.
If you have any questions about taking part in Ride Across Britain or fundraising for WaterAid, please get in touch with Sam in our events team – he'd love to help!
Email: [email protected]
You can also join the WaterAid Events Facebook group to meet fellow challenge participants and find answers to common questions.